Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Blog Bug

I've caught the blog bug!

It's my elder sister's fault. She started blogging not so long ago. When she first told me about it, I just let her yak on and on, not really caring much about what she was saying.

Then, somehow, she managed to inspire our younger sister to start blogging as well. They spend many, many hours writing, searching for additional resources on the net, and blog hopping. They're pretty much devoted to it, often times staying up until way past midnight just for that. They tried convincing me to blog and I just kept repeating, "Me? Blog? Please! I never even kept a diary growing up!"

Yet here I am now with my very first blog. Call me a copycat, but as soon as I heard that they earn from their blogs too, my eyes just went KACHING! KACHING! KACHING!

0 comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs