Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thank God I work at home!

Top 10 reasons I why I love working at home:

10. I don't have to worry much about toll fees and rising fuel charges.

9. I never have to worry about forgetting my cellphone or wallet.

8. I can squeeze in chatting or playing games when I need a break without feeling guilty about misusing my working hours.

7. I can enjoy a warm, home-cooked meal during lunch instead of lining up for cafeteria food.

6. I can dress as I please.

5. I can prioritize family-related errands or events if I have to.

4. I can go to the mall and enjoy shopping during non-peak hours.

3. I can schedule my tasks in such a way that non-thinking jobs are done while my favorite show is on.

2. I don't have to worry about getting stuck in traffic.

1. Especially when there are typhoons, I can just go on and stay under my blanket while everyone else I know rant about having to go to work.

0 comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs