Friday, May 16, 2008

My first tag

I received my first tag! Haha! As I newbie to blogging, I got pretty excited about responding to this tag. So here goes...

What IF your crush..
1. Punches you...
» Punch right back!

2. Sees u cry...
» He'll give me a long, tight hug and whisper reassuring words until I calm down.

3. Sings to you...
» MELT!!!

4. Goes out of town...
» I'd feel flattered if he'd call me from wherever he is. The farther away he is, the more the effort would be appreciated.

5. Calls you up at the middle of the night...
» I hate it when someone disturbs my sleep but would gladly answer if it's him calling :D

6. Says i love you to you...
» Aww...

7. Hugs you suddenly...
» Teehee! MELT!!!

8. Kisses you...
» You guessed it... MELT! (yet again...)

9. Visits your house...
» Woohoo!

10. Dances...
» Additional points for that!

11. Has a bf/gf...
» Hmm...

12. Suddenly does something embarrasing and a lot of people were looking...
» I'd react depending on how he reacts to the situation.

13. Holds ur hand...
» Aww...would love this!

14. Gives u permision to kiss her/him...
» That would be very presumptious of him, wouldn't it?

15. Accepts ur invitation to a date...
» I don't initiate dates hehe.

16. Says he/she dreamt about you...
» I'd feel flattered... it's a sign that he's thinking of me.

17. Takes off his/her shirt infront of you...
» Haha! I'd be slightly embarassed.

18. Sleeps with you...
» Hahaha!

19. Beats you in a game...
» I'd be slightly upset... I'm very competitive haha!

20. Likes you back...
» Teehee! Great for both of us!

21. Doesn't like you back...
» Bummer!

22. Dies...
» I'd feel bad.

23. Gets sick...
» I'd wish him well.

24. Fails...
» It's okay... no one's perfect.

25. Wants to marry you...
» Hmm... I dunno...

26. Buys you things...
» Ooh... i like men who are thoughtful!

27. Waits for you outside of the classroom...
» That's sweet :)

28. Shows you a cute face...
» Aww!

29. Falls...
» Help him up.

30. Gives you the bad sign...
» He wouldn't.

31. Gets mad at you...
» If it was my fault, i'd apologize.

32. Gets you mad at her/him...
» I won't talk to him until he tries to make things right.

34. Is scared...
» That's so cute!

35. Is crying...
» I'd hold him

36. Who's your crush?
» I'd tell you personally if you're my friend.

37. Are you close?
» Yes!

38. Have you ever gone into a real date?
» Hmm... :)

40. Rate urselves... "how close are you?" 1-10...
» 8

41. MESSAGE FOR YOUR CRUSH?
» :)

Now I'm tagging Filipino in Canada

0 comments:

 
blog design by Paperback Designs